What is Poetry?

I created this blog will be mainly all about Poetry, as the blog title has labeled it. And it may related to 'genocide' who knows? So stay tune, liked, subscribe by favoriting on your own computer. Thankx a lot! xxx

Friday, May 31, 2013

Ode to Pizza

To be honest,
For my entire
Life,
I have never
Eaten
Cheese
Before, except for
Cheese on the pizza.
When you crawl to
a slice
of pizza
It's like
A mouse scurrying to
That piece of cheese
On the TV.
What I like about
Pizza is
If there things
You dislike,
You just have to
Pick it out.
Or even better,
 make your
own pizza
at home,
mess it with
your family.
That's how I like
My pizza to be,
Feel the
homemade,
delicious,
thing, with the toppings
you love the most.
Feel the fresh
Tomato paste,
Touch the string
Mozzarella cheese you slice
Taste the sour
pineapple you cut.
Feel the fresh
Of everything.
To sense the complete taste,
You have to
eat it when it's
Burning.
That last thing is
The crust,
The crunchy end
You save for last,
The piece you fight over people,
That's what I like
About my pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment