What is Poetry?

I created this blog will be mainly all about Poetry, as the blog title has labeled it. And it may related to 'genocide' who knows? So stay tune, liked, subscribe by favoriting on your own computer. Thankx a lot! xxx

Friday, May 31, 2013

Aura's Life (based on the book "Blue Moon")

Auras of people keep appear (a-b-b-a)
Now I'm people's thought analyst
After the red car accident
Now my vision is never clear.

The auras are like red blue kites (c-d-d-c)
Gracefully dot the school playground
The closer someone come around
I can simply see all their nights,

I turned to emo as you can see (e-f-f-e)
Plugging in loud headphones in class,
I have to fake struggle to pass
All the tests that are given to me.

Why? 'Cause now my brain is fill up (g-h-h-g)
With history, and the future
Of people, this isn't treasure,
And I received a two-friend club

In summer, I can't spend time in (i-j-j-i)
Brown sand between my warming toes
Joining in the tan bodies rows 
Along the beach, (oh) what to begin!

The only one I can talk to (k-l-l-k)
Is my sister who is a ghost
Said I'm the one who suffer most
Ask why I always feeling blue

I guess this thing will never end (m-n-n-m)
Think of the other side, finding
Someone who is not whining
About the gift that they was send.

No comments:

Post a Comment