What is Poetry?

I created this blog will be mainly all about Poetry, as the blog title has labeled it. And it may related to 'genocide' who knows? So stay tune, liked, subscribe by favoriting on your own computer. Thankx a lot! xxx

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Baby

That day, Lady Capulet give birth to her
Juliet cried and then slept on my arms
From then, I fed her with my own breast
She grew up fast together with my baby, who didn’t last long
God bless you Susan. Years had gone, but I’ll never forget
A sunny day, you were away
My husband and I, we stayed back to watch Juliet
And then she ran by, tripped, fell to her face
My husband came to pick her up, and she was crying very hard
He laughed and made a funny joke, “Dost thou fall upon thy face,
Thou wilt fall backward when thou hast more wit, wilt thou not, Jule?”
That day, eleven years gone by, but I will keep play that again
Very soon, my baby would be fourteen
Then, she would get marry
My baby would be a lady, mature, not a little kid
She will give birth to another child, like you
I’ll care for the child
Just like I did with Juliet
Feeding from my own breast
And raising the child up, every day, until he would get married
I will retired then
I’m honored for the time I take care of Capulets

No comments:

Post a Comment