What is Poetry?

I created this blog will be mainly all about Poetry, as the blog title has labeled it. And it may related to 'genocide' who knows? So stay tune, liked, subscribe by favoriting on your own computer. Thankx a lot! xxx

Friday, May 31, 2013

Dear Neighbor

Five-year-old girl 'raped for four days' after she was kidnapped by neighbor in third Delhi pedophile crime this month
·         Five-year-old kidnapped and raped by her neighbor in east Delhi
·         Man allegedly held her captive for four days, raped and mutilated her
·         Girl is fighting for her life in 'one of the worst cases' doctors have seen
PUBLISHED: 19:24 GMT, 19 April 2013 | UPDATED: 23:01 GMT, 19 April 2013

A five year old girl is fighting for her life after she was raped by a neighbor in Gandhi Nagar, east Delhi, who held her captive for four days.
The girl was kidnapped while playing outside her home and locked in her neighbor’s flat for days before someone heard her cries for help.
Doctors reported finding ‘foreign objects’ inside the girl’s genitals as the details of her horrific ordeal began to unfold.

Dear Neighbor

Small and innocent was I when I told my childhood good-bye
Bottled up inside, the words I’ve never spoke
The feelings that I hide
You can see it in my face
You can see it in my eyes
You might feel it if you bare the pain I did
Trapped inside are the fear I can’t replace

Four continuous nights of tragedy and pain
And every single night his footsteps come my way
Close my eyes tight, sink down, thought he might go away
Only that the door creaks open
And I hold my breath
What he is about to do is worse than death,

He sits in the corner, gets a cigarette and lights one up
The friendly neighbor I met in the morning
Gulps from the remained wine from his cup
Whispers, "I know you’re awake and I don't have much time."
My heart stops beating because he's about to commit a crime,

With memories that won’t seem to go away, still lingers
Seeing your face today
The same one I tried to block from my mind
Finally giving me closure so I can move on with my life
I was five years old
I didn’t know what sex was but you forced it upon me.
I blame myself for what you did and I couldn’t talk about it
Because I thought my life would end up in a mental place
I was five and all I wanted to do was play
You took all of my innocence away
Do you know how desperate it feels when every little thing
triggers that day in the dark cell, dear neighbor?



No comments:

Post a Comment